When you directly or indirectly (through your employer) use one of the BusinessConcern applications, then you provide your personal information to us. Your personal information is used by BusinessConcern to optimize their services. This privacy statement will elaborate on that your personal information is handled carefully and confidentially.
What is your personal data used for?
When you or your employer is using the services of BusinessConcern, you or your employer will make certain data available for BusinessConcern. BusinessConcern only saves and uses the personal information provided directly by you or your employer, or the information of which it is clear that it has been made available for use. These agreements have been established between BusinessConcern and your employer in a processing agreement.
The personal data that will be collected by BusinessConcern are:
MobilityConcern and Fuelmonitor
The purpose of MobilityConcern and Fuelmonitor is to reduce CO2 emissions originated from travelling and to promote safe travelling. We do this by:
- Giving you insight in your travel behaviour and the resulted CO2 emissions
- Offering you online trainings
- Making motivation programs available (in agreement with your employer)
To achieve our intended goal, we will process the following data:
- Business email address, employee number and name for:
- Communication with each participant
- Creating login data and reporting about the program
- Mobility data: we collect information about your travel behaviour to assign you rewards and to give you feedback about your travel behaviour and the resulted CO2 emissions
- License plate of your car and the start/end date of driving the car
- Fuel and load transactions (date, quantity, product, travel replacement y/n, mileage)
- Damages and fines registered with this licence plate
- Your travel behaviour with public transportation with a business card
- Your business air travel
We aggregate data for specific activities and interventions, and to provide feedback to the client, such as saved emissions and aggregated data about damages. The data will only be used for the described purpose and will not be shared with third parties without legal basis.
MobilityLearning and ProDrive Learning
The purpose of MobilityLearning is to train people to drive safer and more sustainable in their car and/or to travel different to reduce CO2 emissions and traffic on the roads. To achieve our intended goal, we will process the following data:
- Business email address and name for communication with each participant, for creating login data and for reporting about the program. We will receive this data from your employer.
- Profile data: data and settings to make the program work as well as possible: you can manage this yourself
- Progress information from the training to provide you with the right interventions and rewards. This information will be automatically collected.
- Achieved points: to motivate the participants, points will be granted for completed trainings and challenges. These points can be swapped for rewards. The program will calculate the points.
The data will only be used for the described purpose and will not be shared with third parties without legal basis.
The purpose of PhoneConcern is to manage costs and to register in the right way. We do this by giving you insight in your conversations and the resulted costs.
Which personal data is collected and what is your personal data used for?
To achieve our intended goal, we will process the following data:
We aggregate data for specific activities and interventions, and to provide feedback to the client, such as totals and excesses. The data will only be used for the described purpose and will not be shared with third parties without legal basis.
- Business email address, employee number and name for communication with each participant, for creating login data and for reporting about the program
- Business information: phone number and SIM card number
- Type of phone subscription and costs
- Conversations: date, time, category, called number, costs
How is your personal information handled?
BusinessConcern attaches great importance to the privacy of its users and will make every effort to secure your personal information.
Supervision on the processing of personal information
The rules on protecting your personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). BusinessConcern processes your personal data in accordance with the conditions from the General Data Protection Regulation. The Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP) ensure that this law is respected. For more information, please visit the website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Your personal information outside of BusinessConcern
BusinessConcern will not provide personal information to third parties without without lawful basis. BusinessConcern also performs analytics on the information obtained through the various applications. Such analyzes will only be undertaken with anonymous data. This means that the data used can never be linked to an identifiable person.
BusinessConcern ensures that your personal information is well protected. As a result, your personal information will be in good hands with BusinessConcern. The different measures used by BusinessConcern to protect your personal information are:
- Access to personal information requires entering username and password.
- Passwords are encrypted.
- The traffic uses encrypted connections.
- Data is stored as separate as possible.
- Software and operating systems are always up-to-date.
- The statistics of the BusinessConcern website are kept anonymous.
- The data servers of BusinessConcern are located in places that are physically secure.
All employees of BusinessConcern have signed a confidentiality agreement. That means they are careful with the information you entrust to us. Only authorized personnel can acces your data.
BusinessConcern sends a periodic 'Safe & Eco' newsletter by email with tips to keep users informed about safe and sustainable mobility. As a participant of the BusinessConcern programs, your email address is automatically added to the list of subscribers. You can unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of this newsletter.
What are your rights?
You can always contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org to ask what personal information is known to us, to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect, or to indicate that you do not want clients to use your personal data. We will respond as soon as possible.
Should you nevertheless do not come with us, then you are under the privacy laws also have the right to file a complaint with the privacy regulator, the Authority for Personal Data (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en).
This Privacy Statement came into effect on February 16, 2017 and last modified on May 25, 2018.
Nederlandse versie hier